Third International Conference on Geospatial Semantics (GeoS 2009)
42. Towards an Ontology for Reef Islands
45. Ontology-based Integration of SensorWeb Services in Disaster Management
47. A spatial user similarity measure for geographic recommender systems
48. The Case for Grounding Databases
49. SPARQL Query Re-writing Using Partonomy Based Transformation Rules
50. Bottom-Up Gazetteers: Learning from the Implicit Semantics of Geotags
52. iRank: geographic integral ranking using spatial semantics, geographic properties, and topologic data
53. Narrative Geospatial Knowledge in Ethnographies: Representation and Reasoning
62. Towards a Semantic Representation of Raster Spatial Data
64. A Functional Ontology of Observation and Measurement
INFORMATION FOR GeoS 2009 AUTHORS
All papers are accepted as full papers and we encourage the authors to submit the final versions up to 20 pages long due to September 28th.
Details about the format requirements are available at the Springer web page ('Information for LNCS authors'). It is absolutely necessary that these guidelines are met and that the total length of the paper does not exceed 20 pages (including figures and bibliography).
Your paper can only be published in the proceedings under the following conditions:
Looking forward to see you in Mexico City this December and take our most sincere congratulations again!